Tuesday 28 August 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Update!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
Next week's topic is Autumn TBRs so I thought I would  go back and see how many of my Anticipated Summer Reads I actually got round to reading :)

My Summer TBR was my very first Top Ten Tuesday here. I managed seven out of ten which isn't too bad!

Read

I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk- Such a good end to the series although I hope it's not the permanent end!
Matched by Ally Condie- A great read! I loved the society set up and the characters, looking forward to reading Crossed and Reached.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman and Where She Went by Gayle Forman- These books will stay with me forever- they were so emotional!
Love of The Party by Lauren Barnholdt- I loved the fact this was a combination of different yet related stories, good quick read!
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry-Better than Perfect Chemistry, it had such an intriguing plot and characters
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson- Lived up to my expectations of Morgan Matson, I'm already looking forward to her next book!

Not Read


Divergent by Veronica Roth
This one is sat patiently on my library pile! I will be taking it away with me next month so it just misses out on being a summer read :)
In Honor by Jessi Kirby/The Thing about the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
These two haven't been read for the same reason. I don't like buying contemporary books as hardbacks and unfortunately these two are only available in hardback!
I don't want them as ebooks as I'm still not a fan of ebooks... These two will get read as soon as they are paperbacks!

All seven were great picks and really good reads so I'm glad I stuck to the majority of this list!
I'm excited to pick out my Autumn TBR next Tuesday!

How did you do with your summer TBR?

Much Love
Lettie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!