Tuesday 30 October 2012

Challenge Update!





As much as I hate to wish this year away 2012 is closing in on it's finish line which means I should be winding up my challenges..... Whoops!
I seem to have lost momentum despite challenge progress being one of my October goals so I'm using this update post to see where I am and what I want to read!

Aim=12! So far 6....
So I'm actually halfway through this one!
Books I should of picked up!
To Read
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer and Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan.
Books sat on my shelf brought and unread!
To Read
Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott, Forest Born by Shannon Hale

Aim- Finish 2 series So far- *tumbleweed*
By far the least progress, even posting Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished didn't fire up progress like I hoped it would!
Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
To Read- ArchEnemy
Tales of Otori by Lian Hearn.
To Read Heaven's Net is Wide and Harsh Cry of the Heron

Dystopia 2012 Challenge
Aim=5 books *changed* 15 books. So far 8.... 
I achieved my original aim! But I set a new one so I'm hoping to reach it too!
To Read
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Crossed by Ally Condie
Reached by Ally Condie
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Sad truth about my lack of progress is every single book in this post apart from Reached is currently in my possession whether I brought it , borrowed from a friend or the library! Just need to read them!

How are you doing with your challenges?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing the rest of your challenges. I have 2 challenges left to finish - 2 books for one and 1 book for the other. I don't think I'm going to be doing any next year though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more on track than me!
      I think I'll see what challenges are around and just take on 1 or 2 :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Those Books I Should Have Read 2012 Reading Challenge sounds like a great challenge. Maybe next year I could try. Good job on halfway there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it runs again next year!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!