Saturday 29 December 2012

Stacking The Shelves- eBook edition!

STSmall
What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Apparently Christmas = £0.77 books! Which was a little too tempting!
Most of these were sitting on my Amazon eBook wish list so it was easy to notice the price change :)
 

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
My love for the Sea Breeze series is well documented so I'm excited for this new series! I've heard it has a cliff hanger ending so I'm trying to wait until closer to the release date of #2!

A Toast to The Good Times by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt  
I loved Lengths- the first collaboration between Liz Reinhardt and Stephen Campbell so I feel confident I'll love this too!

The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore
I've been desperate to try out Leigh Talbert Moore's writing and this book so it's high on the TBR!
 
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
I sampled this ages ago so I was thrilled that it was on offer! Fingers crossed it's as good as I hope!
 
 The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
All the teasers Jessica posted on her blog and my love of Ella and Michael makes me excited to read this one!
 
Dizzy by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry
 I have loved Nyrae Dawn's writing and Jolene Perry's so a collaboration peaked my interest!

Charade by Nyrae Dawn
Another longtime resident of my wish list, I sped through it almost as soon as it was downloaded! Review to come soon and it made my 2012 Top Ten Contemporary Reads !

Have you read any of these? Are they as good as I hope they are?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. I'm posting my review of it soon.

    Congrats on your somewhat new blog.

    I'm a new follower via GFC.Feel free to follow back if you'd like.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I loved it! I will check out your review :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!