Monday 11 March 2013

Monday Round Up!

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!

March has so far been much more calmer than February. Still lots of work but also more downtime for reading and Mother's Day shopping!

Last Week's Posts!
March TBR List
I Choose You by Bethany Lopez- 3½ hearts!
Voltion by Lee Strauss: A teaser
February: A Review

Read!
Good start to March!

Reading!
I've been inspired to start Catching Jordan by Jude and Kylee's Read-a-long! I finally found Delirium- it was under the passenger seat in my car- fail!

What's Next!
Planning to finish the Friends and Lovers trilogy asap!

Post ideas for this week!
Top Ten Tuesday- Spring TBR!
Mini Reviews- New review style!

How has your week been?
Much Love!
Lettie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hope you;re loving Delirium - I really enjoyed it and the follow up :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! I'm so glad I managed to find it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!