Monday 25 March 2013

Monday Round Up

One of my favourite memes hosted by the lovely Shelia over at Book Journey!

Last week was crazy! I've managed to get myself the perfect temporary job- well paid, conveniently close by and in a brand new sector! Yay! I've got two weeks until I start though so I've got time to celebrate!

Read!
I have a bad habit of buying bargain eBooks and letting them sit unread on my tablet..... So I made an effort to read a few!

Reading!
Finally picked this one up! I'm really enjoying it :)

What's Next!
I will pick this one up this week!

Upcoming Posts!
Bloggiesta Wrap Up- Find out how successful I was later today!
Stacking The Shelves- March edition.
Two Reviews- Undecided I drafted up a couple for Bloggiesta.

How's your week been?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

8 comments:

  1. I have a Kindle full of freebies I'm sure I'll never get to, but I keep downloading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life!
      It's so hard to resist all the bargains!
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Delete
  2. I love Zoe Marriott's blog. I used to read it all the time, so I was extremely siked when I found out her book was being released in the US. I got an eARC, but have yet to read it :/ Hope you enjoy it, though!
    My Monday post :)

    ~Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another Zoe fan!
      It's so odd that her book is just being released in the US- I'm used to waiting on UK releases of US authors!
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Delete
  3. I missed Bloggiesta!!!! Bummer. I love Bloggiesta and always learn so much. Just went to open up the mini-challenges. I'm not familiar with any of the books in this post so thanks for sharing! I love learning about new-to-me books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm subscribed to the Bloggiesta blog otherwise I would of missed it too- some great mini-challenges this time around!
      I love finding 'new' books so I'm glad you found some here :)
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Delete
  4. New follower!

    Such cute covers! I've not read any of these so I'm interested in seeing the reviews.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following!
      Writing up the reviews now :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!