Sunday 31 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves: March



What is Stacking The Shelves all about?

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Happy Easter! I hope you all have a lovely day!

March was a good haul month! Definitely didn't realise how eBook crazy I went until I complied this post!
 
Actual Shelf!

 
I received a 20% voucher for Foyles so I made a quick trip for these two!
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman- This one caught my eye, how gorgeous is the cover? I love the sound of it!
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- The waitlist at my library for Pandemonium is so long I thought I'd just get my own copy!
 
Virtual Shelf!
Impossible by Komal Kant. I had this one on my wishist and noticed it was free!
Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall. I'm not sure how I stumbled across this one but it was free!
The Prince by Kiera Cass. I feel like all dystopian series have novellas in between books! I loved The Selection so I automatically brought this one1
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally. I loved Catching Jordan so I jumped at the chance to download Stealing Parker for £1.49.

This section is devoted to 77p bargains!


Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron. I've had my eye on this one for ages!
Depths by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt. I love these collaborations and I was so excited when Depths was released early for 77p!
The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh T. Moore. I really need to read The Truth about Faking It but I couldn't let this bargain slip away!
Waiting for You by Shey Stahl. This one sounds so good I took a chance on it!
10 Weeks by Jolene Perry and Janna Watts. I jumped at the chance of Jolene Perry bargains!
3 Sides to a Circle by Jolene Perry and Janna Watts. See above^.
Give Me Something by Elizabeth Lee. Love the cover and the blurb sounds so intriguing!
The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith. Another random buy!
Last minute buy!
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy. I missed this one last time it was 77p so I downloaded it straight away this time!
 
Review Shelf!
NetGalley

The Academy: Game On by Monica Seles. I love how gossipy this one sound.
The Rose Throne by Mette Ivie Harrison. I read The Princess and The Hound ages ago so I'm excited to read more from Mette!
Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein. I loved The Next Forever so I'm looking forward to finding out more about the characters.
Shallow Pond by Alissa Grosso. This one just caught my eye!

Definitely need to take an Amazon break!
What did you add to your shelves this month?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. You got some great books. I loved Seraphina and bought a finished copy of it myself. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just finished both Pandemonium and Requiem. And while I read a lot of negative reviews of Requiem, I think it was probably my favorite book of the series.

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!