Sunday 21 July 2013

New Adult Read-a-thon TBR!


So excited for this Read-a-thon! Hopefully I'm already ploughing through this list!

TBR!
Façade by Nyrae Dawn.
Come back to Me by Coleen Patrick.
The Only Exception by Magan Vernon.
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker.
Don't Hate The Player by Katie Ashley.
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
Boys of Summer by C.J Duggan.
Frigid by J. Lynn.
Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron.
4 Summers by Nyrae Dawn.
Give Me Something by Elizabeth Lee.
If You Stay by Courtney Cole.
The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith.
Untouched by Melody Grace.
Waiting for You by Shey Stahl.

Goal!
Set my sights high on 9 books!

What's on your TBR this Read-a-thon?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I read Four Summers and it a great read.

    In my case, I'm trying to read 3-4 books from:

    Real by Katy Evans
    Walking Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
    Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
    Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, good luck with your challenge!

      Delete
    2. Losing Hope is awesome! Hope you get around to it :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow 9 books that is an impressive goal! * looks at own meagre goal of three books*
    Great selection of titles.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I aimed too high!
      Good luck with your goal!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!