Monday 29 July 2013

New Adult Read-a-thon Wrap Up!

What a great Read-a-thon!

Read!

Façade by Nyrae Dawn~ I loved Charade and Façade was just as good!
Near and Far by Nicole Williams~ Another sequel I couldn't wait to read!
Out of Play by Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry~ This one isn't actually New Adult but I though it was so I'm counting it :P
The Only Exception by Megan Vernon~ I really enjoyed this one although the politics got abit confusing.
Come Back to Me by Coleen Patrick~ I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would!
If You Stay by Courtney Cole~ Disappointed me!

How'd it go?
Goal= 9 Result= 6. Total Page count- 1,704
Not too bad,I worked a lot more than I expected to and I did set my sights very high. I definitely get into this read-a-thon and reached my goal of nine on Tuesday!
Unfortunately I didn't get to do any mini challenges as I spent a lot of time offline but I'm hoping there's a next time!

How'd you do?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!