Monday 8 July 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon TBR.

It’s time to sign up for the fourth annual Once Upon a Readathon! This Readathon is hosted by Angela & Loretta at Reading Angels, Candace at Candace’s Book Blog and Lori at Pure Imagination.  It runs from 12:01 am on July 8th to 11:59 on July 10th.

I can't believe it's day one of the read-a-thon all ready! I started reading as soon as it was midnight and so far I'm really enjoying it.
I've put together a TBR and some added goals.

Goals
  • Read 5 books.
  • Catch up on books I keep putting off!
  • Read at least 1 'hard copy'
  • Take part in challenges!
  • Comment on at least 5 new blogs.
Once Upon a Read-a-thon TBR!
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards.
Jet by Jay Crownover.
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.
Saving June by Hannah Harrington.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
One Tiny Lie by K.A Tucker.
Waiting for the Storm by Marie Landry.

Let me know what you're aiming for and how it's going!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. I loved Hopeless & Throne of Glass! Good luck on your goals :)

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!