Saturday 24 August 2013

Currently...


New style post! Just an update on what I'm currently doing bookwise!

On my Bedside Table....
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- Currently loving this one!
Saving June by Hannah Harrington- I kinda read this one backwards which always confuses me so it's been sat on my bedside table for awhile!
Malta and Gozo, Lonely Planet Guide - Ready for my holiday!

Waiting for
Charade by Nyrae Dawn- I've been searching my local bookshops for a hard copy to add to my bookshelves!
The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen- Hoping my Library will purchase this one soon!

On Kindle
Ties by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt- I devoured this one as soon as the ARC arrived- loved it!
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles- So thrilled I got approved for Simone's latest series!

Rereading
Depths and Limits by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt- After Ties I went back and reread these two!
Jet by Jay Crownover- I loved Ayden and Jet! I'm always rereading this one!
Faking It by Cora Carmack- I just had the urge to reread Cade and Max.

 What are you up to bookwise?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!