Tuesday 20 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR Update.


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic: Spring TBR Update!
 
I'm doing a different topic this one but one that's long overdue! It's way past time to go back and see how many of my Spring TBR I actually got round to reading :)
Read!
The Elite by Kiera Cass- I loved The Elite, I cannot wait for the last book!
Crossing The Line by Katie McGarry- Great novella!
 
Didn't Buy Yet!
Crush by Nicole Williams and Wrecked by Alyssa Rose Ivy.
No real reason for these two I just haven't brought them yet.

Couldn't Find!
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan.- I couldn't find this one in any of my local bookshops until June!
Reckless by S.C Stephens- This one got released too late to be a Spring read!

Didn't Read.
Daughter of The Flames by Zoe Marriott, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor.
I didn't get around to reading these ones as my new job eats into my reading time and they are quite big books so I've been putting them off.

Miscellaneous.
Abbi Glines.
Abbi's Spring release wasn't part of the Sea Breeze series!

I didn't do too well did I? I do hope to read these books before 2014!

How'd you do?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer recently. It was really good. I'm looking forward to book two. Nice update!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!