Thursday 11 September 2014

Cover Love: Stunning Series So Far!


I did a stunning series edition of this back in July but this time it's series that aren't completed yet but have gorgeous covers so far:

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

I love how each cover represents Celaena and her role in each book. I think importantly there is great fluency throughout the covers and I hope they stick with it throughout the series.


The Old Kingdom by Garth Nix.

I have loved these covers for years, I'm so glad that Clariel has kept with the style. I love the typography, the fire symbols and the little plot hint in the background. There is rumoured to be one more book, so hopefully it will follow the same format.

What covers do you hope hold out for the whole series?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Lettie! I absolutely adore the Throne of Glass series and the covers are incredibly stunning! I seriously can't get over how beautiful they are, I could stare at them for days. I've been eyeing The Old Kingdom as well, I better start that series soon!

    Maddie @ The Girly Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Throne of Glass covers they are just so visually stunning. I would definitely recommend reading Sabriel it's such a great book and then the series is just so easy to read.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!