Monday 22 September 2014

Summer Bingo Wrap Up!









Way back in July I decided to do my own Summer bingo challenge! I was inspired by Bookish Bingo  hosted by Great Imaginations when I saw it on The Book Monsters.
How did I do?

Not too bad! I got a line at least. I did plan on reading Forever Summer as my Australia but the publication date got pushed back! I managed to read a great range of books over summer though.
I really enjoyed this challenge. I think because it was quite free and the parameters were simple. I was going to do an Autumn one but my course is pretty intense so I may try and do a mini one for Christmas instead!

Have you ever done a Bingo challenge?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!