Wednesday 1 October 2014

September: A Review!



Monthly Feature- rounds up all the books I've read, progress on challenges and monthly blogging goals!
 
I'm keeping up with my monthly reviews! September's been a pretty successful month for this year!
September in Numbers!
Total posts= 12
Books read= 6
Reviews Posted= 4
 
What I read in September!

 
September reviews!
Biggest Flirt by Jennifer Echols
Nantucket Red by Leila Howland.
Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

September posts!
Fantasy Flashback Friday: Tamora Pierce
Cover Love: Stunning Series So Far!
Sneak Peeks!
August: A Review.
Challenge Update 3
 
September Goals...
Pre-Schedule- Yay! My prescheduling has worked this month! I think my blog has actually been better than August....
Social Media~ Whoops! Not so good. Mainly because I can only connect my phone and netbook to the Uni internet and my blog social media is on my tablet...
Reviews~ More reviews! Not quite 6 but that was an ambitious goal!
 
October blogging goals!
  • Pre-Schedule- I just want to keep this up and hopefully make it a routine.
  • Reviews- I'm hoping for a realistic 4 as I'm starting my first placement!
  • Reading- I need to make a conscious effort to read more. Without my morning bus journey and solo lunch break (downside of a small office!) I've lost my reading time! Plus I have so many PGCE readings that my evenings are taken up. So I'm going to aim to read 6 books again!

How was your September?
Looking forward to Autumn?
Much Love!
Lettie.
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!