Wednesday 15 July 2015

Blog and Life Update!

 









So I survived my PGCE and I've got myself a job for next year!
Yay! I'm focussing these next few weeks on my blog as I've been reading my way through my massive haul of books! I feel like I've missed lots of releases and dramas so I'm looking forward to getting back in to it!
 

However in August I will be jetting down under to travel Australia with my best friend (who lives in Melbourne) for 3 weeks! I'm hoping to schedule at least ten posts and use the long lonely flight as reading time!

Stay tuned this week for my Summer Bingo Challenge and a few Twitter reviews!
If you have any Australian books to recommend please comment below!

Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!