Tuesday 13 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: New Adult Books!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic:Top Ten Favourite Books in the New Adult Genre!
 
I kind of changed this week's topic a little to fit with New Adult Week! These are my absolute favourite New Adult books in no particular order. They are all books which are labelled and published as New Adult!
 
Charade by Nyrae Dawn.
 I really love Charade- I reread it so often! I love Colt and Cheyenne's personalities and relationship and I really enjoyed the storyline!
Jet by Jay Crownover.
 Another one I enjoy rereading! Jet and Ayden were such an obvious couple and I enjoyed reading their story!
 I loved the plot evolution through the road trip and Andrew's attitude to life!
Faster We Burn by Chelsea M. Cameron.
 I thought I loved Deeper We Fall but I adored Faster We Burn! Katie is one of my favourite female characters I've read all year, and Stryker was exactly what she needed.

I just really enjoy Lost and Found, the setting is so unique, the side cast are all so well written and Jesse and Rowan are just great to read!
 
 I love Abbi Glines' Sea Breeze series and Because of Low started my New Adult love affair! It is such a sweet book and based around family drama which I loved.

 I loved the shared backstory Ella and Micha had and the relationship they shared! I also adored Lila and Ethan's side story- cannot wait for their own story!

 
I have picked this one back up time and time again- it is such an engaging story and the characters are so full of life! Lengths has led me to so many other books I've loved! Such an unexpected great read. 
I have a lot of love for this book- I've even brought it as a hard copy! It has a good message and great relationships between well written characters!
I loved the premise, the characters in Fall Guy. Evan and Winch were beautifully flawed and the Youngblood family was full of intriguing well written characters.
 
What are your favourite New Adult books?
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!